Digging Australia

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That was a very cool find .... and a sun baker too :rolleyes:
Pretty obvious no one had detected over any of those areas you searched
Pitty you didnt find any bits of gold though :(

Woulda been good to find coins with the buttons too, that's what I was expecting to see happen ,.... but a nice old 6d find 8) :cool:
airial shots were good too, maybe a fly bye or two of the old sites that you went past would have been good, as if after you'd seen them you made a decision and the view starts from still looking and moving down the road but then peels off up into the air for a round the site fly bye then back onto the road again ,.... just a thought, even if your not gunna detect them ,.... nice quality vid though ! :D

The sixpence was a surprise find, still being on the surface, nice one! The new years video was pretty humourous, with the bucket list of the detectorist's most annoying and typical junk finds. :D

silver said:
Woulda been good to find coins with the buttons too, that's what I was expecting to see happen ,.... but a nice old 6d find 8) :cool:
airial shots were good too, maybe a fly bye or two of the old sites that you went past would have been good, as if after you'd seen them you made a decision and the view starts from still looking and moving down the road but then peels off up into the air for a round the site fly bye then back onto the road again ,.... just a thought, even if your not gunna detect them ,.... nice quality vid though ! :D
Thanks Silver! I wanted to do that but that would be on the verge of breaking a few laws and when that happens people tend to get a little angry. Thanks for watching!

-Jacob. :D :D :D

Goldpick said:
The sixpence was a surprise find, still being on the surface, nice one! The new years video was pretty humourous, with the bucket list of the detectorist's most annoying and typical junk finds. :D
I was very happy with it! Haha! Thanks for watching!

Jacob. :D :D :D

Sandta said:
That was a very cool find .... and a sun baker too :rolleyes:
Pretty obvious no one had detected over any of those areas you searched
Pitty you didnt find any bits of gold though :(
Thanks Sandta! Yeah I tried to find the most remote spot that was still thriving with activity during the 1850s. Thanks for watching! :D :D :D

Congratulations Jake :D
Dobson patent ...
very nice find indeed
Moores is certainly one of the most desireable of the Newcastle bottles due to the 'raring lion' pictorial
Always a thrill to pull out a complete bottle , especially your FIRST codd
I still vividly remember my first .... it was a 26oz NSW
So i know that feeling too ;)

Latest posts