Gp 3000

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Selling my spare detector. Need to buy the missus an sdc.
Geniune 3000, no mods, I'm the second owner, and this detector has been well looked after.
Comes with 69 coiltek mono, 2412 coiltek dd, 8 inch minelab coil, and an 11 inch mono from my 4500.
Now the good and the bad.
Good.
This detector has been treated like a baby, it took me years to save for it, hence it was well loved. It has a canvas control box cover.It has always been kept clean and has never copped any punishment. The bloke I bought it off was equally fastidious, and any inspection is welcome.
I can honestly say I have never used the smaller minelab coil in the pics, so I cant vouch for it. But the other coils work very well. No issues. Even tried the 2412 at a really horrible spot at Pine Creek just to see. And yeah, it picks up everything if you can tune it.
Comes with 2 fairly new link lightweight batteries, and an old style gel top.
Ok. The bad.
I have moved drom Alice Springs, and all my 4 pin chargers, and the charger from Woody stayed behind. As well as my fishing rods.
I would really like this machine to go to someone starting out, it's an awesome machine, and I will be sorry to see it go.
But to keep going I have to keep the missus busy, so I xould use the funds.

What is your location and how much do you want? sorry harry and spyhunter c & p

Sorry all, been on night shift. I'm in Clermont QLD, but will be happy to post. Looking for 1400, bit more if postage is required, but if you are willing to pay postage then 1400 it is. This is honestly a well looked after machine, pm for any photos. More than happy, just have trouble loading pics onto here. If I was still in the territory, this detector would never be for sale, but I'm living in the same town as JP, so any problems with the 4500 should be fixed fairly rapidly. And the missus wants an Sdc.

Hi Mate, pictures and a discription of all of the accessories would help.
Jim :|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts