Beach Hunting

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's not my pic and way before the last big storm, otherwise there would be a pool on the beach :lol: :lol: :lol:

The idea is to get to the beach in the arvo just before dusk and do an all night detect , then tuck in behind the tromell as they usually have a specific run depending on beach size. When they turn around they tend to loose a fair bit.

Evening Guys,
There has been a fair bit of comment on "Member's Finds" about how disappointing beach detecting has been this season thus far; increased numbers of people detecting has got a fair bit to do with it some say. Watching the Bundy Hammock add during the cricket tonight I could not believe my eyes, there for all to see is the Bundy Bear swinging a bloody detector at the end of the add, sheeeesh!!!!!!!!!!,what next? Danny13, mate looks like you have a new player up your way.
Cheers, SinHof.

Hit the beach on dusk today, kids in tow and found the regular bottle tops etc.

In an earlier comment from Danny13 "When they turn around they tend to loose a fair bit."
Found this to be correct as the only coins found were at that spot and not deep.

Thanks for the tip Danny13 :)
Cheers GG

Same for me this morning only got a 10 min swing before the rain, spot I did earlier this week coin spill $5 the tromell must of spat the 2x$2 and $1 out....wish I went down earlier.

Latest posts