B5MECH's Makro Racer 2 finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bit over an hour at one beach and thought I got a gold ring :rolleyes:
1484532604_lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll_001.jpg

1484532604_lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll_002.jpg

About an hour and a half at another and thought I found sea silver :rolleyes: OMMMMMMMMMMmmmm :lol:
1484532722_lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll_003.jpg

1484532722_lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll_004.jpg

Finally worked out where you use a splayd :eek: at the beach :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I did about 3+ hours a couple of weeks ago for $2.62 was a windy pain in the head night :rolleyes: :lol:
actually I think it was 42 no pic shown :8

2 US 1c bits :8 :rolleyes: :lol: :lol: looked like they had been there for a while
The buggers are the same size as a 6 pence :8 Didn't want to rub it to hard in case the sand scratched them :rolleyes: straight in the finds bag
Thats the most complete square nail I've found too I think it's brass not copper, so now I start my old nail collection, Buddha has helped me appreciate things more :cool:

Your right Heatho :) I think I'm looking in the wrong places still, I know where the winter coins hide here so gota work out what their migration pattern is :lol:

Hope the Sydney folk stay a few days enjoying the Newcastle beaches on their way home from up Dan's way, we could sure use some extra beach traffic with holes in their pockets LOL.
Cheers, SinHof.

SinHof said:
Hope the Sydney folk stay a few days enjoying the Newcastle beaches on their way home from up Dan's way, we could sure use some extra beach traffic with holes in their pockets LOL.
Cheers, SinHof.
Need to make some of these out of lead n give them away to beach tourists, just heavy enough to wear a hole through a cotton pocket(ha) not that we want that to happen :lol:
1484645706_images-2.jpg

Too funny :lol: :lol: :lol: at least when you find one you know it did it's job and time to slowly grid :lol: :lol: :lol:
Just sharp enough to cut cotton but not sharp enough to cut skin :lol: :lol: :lol:

Be cheaper to get thwm made in a third world country (ha), plus there would be some gov incentives then as well most probly. :lol:

SinHof said:
I've got the lead Silver , have you got a mould? we could get a production line up and running, might help.
SinHof.
Perhaps if we could sway the masses into believing a leadhead in your pocket is super good luck we could have a ready market and get $2 each for our old leadheads all day everyday without the need of transformation at all, just straight out of the finds bucket (the red ones should bring a premium though I recon). :p :lol:

I think they threw it into the dunes in disgrace :eek: :eek: either that or were aiming at a seagull :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts