Help needed Noosa Area

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Looking for any local people with a metal detector. I have lost my daughters earrings and 2 silver rings at the beach. Not expensive but they were gifts from her friends so they have sentimental value. If anyone is around the Noosa area and is able to help please contact me on xxxxxxxxx

ADMIN EDIT: Phone number removed per forum rules. You can contact any member by clicking the email button below their name to the left.
I will share this info on a few FB groups in the hope that someone will be able to help out.

I used to go to Noosa during school hoilday's once apon a time, If you lost it on Main Beach it may already be gone
I believe there are resident detectorist's there, may be the best bet to keep an eye out for them, probably expect late arvo to evening or night
Maybe not everynight

I was able to get a lady to come and take a look but the area was completely clean. (Highly likely that it had already been detected on Sunday). I have posted to Gumtree and my Facebook page in the hope that someone may have found it.

I Really appreciate your help.

1484638036_16106246_629307640604984_925706007_o.jpg

1484638036_16129379_629307687271646_549067221_o.jpg

1484638037_16129550_629307650604983_1926731494_o.jpg

Some of our members may (not sure why) frequent other forums where people post recent finds, maybe someone will spot the goods elsewhere and give feedback ,... also, just because one person has a look does not mean it's not still under the surface, lots of reasons one person can find that which another cannot, from flat batteries to inexperienced operators, and more outside than in between too. ;)

If it is the Lady Detectorist I am thinking of, she would stand a good chance of finding it.

She kills the beach with her Excal and CTX...

But unless they had some form of ID 99.9% of people would not report cheep items to the police. And some never report found items, regardless of ID or expense.

You would need to scan about 10FB Detector pages that I could think of, as many love to show their finds; then again many never post...

Had a look under Gumtree - Lost and Found and could not see your ADD...

Hope you find them...

8) Far as in closest rock wall to the water ?
And how far along ?
:D

Sorry Lindy no luck . $4.50 in coins and a dinky toy . U sure that the only area u could have lost them .