End Of Year Promo from Nokta & Makro

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PhaseTech

Phase Technical
Site Sponsor
Reaction score
From now till December 31, customers will receive a FREE Nokta or Makro Pointer + FREE rain/enviro covers + FREE cap, with the purchase of a Racer (Racer / Racer 2 or Gold Racer) Standard Package, or a FORS (CoRe or Gold+ or Relic) Standard Package.

1478921979_makro_promo.jpg

1478922003_nokta_promo.jpg

http://phasetechnical.com.au/product-category/nokta-and-makro/

Hi Phase Tech, I am considering eithe a Nokta or Makro detector for use in Alice Springs. The ground around here is pretty mineralised and basically full of iron ore. I want a detector to look for relics and coins mostly but also want to use it out at the Altunga gold fossicking area. I also want to be able to use it down at our holiday home in Port Stephens for beach searching so would be good if it could handle wet sand conditions. If you could advise which of the Nokta or Makro detectors would best suit I would appreciate it.

Hi MAV, I also live in Alice Springs and use a Makro Gold in the Arltunga gold feilds. It easy to use, lightweight, and handles mineralised ground fairly well (really well with practice). I bought it from Phase Tech. I would recommend Nenad who is a great, helpful fellow.
Jim

Jim. said:
Hi MAV, I also live in Alice Springs and use a Makro Gold in the Arltunga gold feilds. It easy to use, lightweight, and handles mineralised ground fairly well (really well with practice). I bought it from Phase Tech. I would recommend Nenad who is a great, helpful fellow.
Jim

Hi Jim,

I have purchased a Makro Racer 2 and a Nokta Fors Relic from Phase Tech, hopefully they will arrive by the end of the week. Interested to to here how you have been going at Altunga.

Hi Mav, fairly well on the gold and relics. It's been a long time since I've been out though. As the weather cools off a bit I hope to get out and about detecting.
There's still a lot of good ground out there, and enough gold to go around
Jim

Jim. said:
Hi Mav, fairly well on the gold and relics. It's been a long time since I've been out though. As the weather cools off a bit I hope to get out and about detecting.
There's still a lot of good ground out there, and enough gold to go around
Jim

Sounds promising, too bloody wet to do anything out there at the moment. Tell me have you bothered with getting any permissions to do detecting other than on dedicated fossicking areas?

Hi MAV, have you bought a dedicated gold machine or only relic detectors?
Jim

Jim. said:
Hi MAV, have you bought a dedicated gold machine or only relic detectors?
Jim

I have only purchased the Nokta Fors Relic and the Makro Racer 2.

Hi MAV, do you plan on getting a dedicated gold detector at some stage?
Jim

Jim. said:
Hi MAV, do you plan on getting a dedicated gold detector at some stage?
Jim

Maybe a SDC2300 in a few months time.

Hi Mav, as far as asking permission to detect on people's land. I always get permission before I detect on anyone's land, I let them know what I'm up to and promise to let them know how I go.
The SDC is a good pick as a dedicated gold detector
Jim

Jim. said:
Hi Mav, as far as asking permission to detect on people's land. I always get permission before I detect on anyone's land, I let them know what I'm up to and promise to let them know how I go.
The SDC is a good pick as a dedicated gold detector
Jim

Hi Jim, I would do the same about getting permission I was more interested in if you had gone down the official route with using the government forms. Seems to me that it is meant more for large mineral exploration but I guess it also covers a person doing a couple of hours of detecting. It stops anyone from going and doing any detecting off the cuff cause it can take a couple of weeks for the formal approval process and that is after you find all the land owner information for the area..

Hi Mav, I haven't gone down the official route, I see it as government humbug that should be avoided at all costs. In 15 years of prospecting and detecting I've never been asked for any official miners rights, licenses or permission letters from anyone.
I keep to myself, I respect the country I'm on, and generally am always welcome back.
Jim

Jim. said:
Hi Mav, I haven't gone down the official route, I see it as government humbug that should be avoided at all costs. In 15 years of prospecting and detecting I've never been asked for any official miners rights, licenses or permission letters from anyone.
I keep to myself, I respect the country I'm on, and generally am always welcome back.
Jim

That is the way I would like to operate as well, Jim. I reckon it would be really hard to try and locate every stakeholder out here over and above the person who currently owns or leases the land.

I would like to take my boy out detecting down the old south road but have to check who owns the land down along the Finke race track. I used to do photography along it up until about 5 years ago, plenty of campsites etc down along it to detect on but need to get the relevent land owner permission.

Sorry Nenad, we kind of hijacked this thread of yours. Can a mod separate these posts of mine and Jims into another thread?

No dramas, promo is finished now anyway, but I still have a couple of Fors CoRe's left with the freebies ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts