Tuena and Tuena Creek NSW information and questions

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Troy, it is against the rules to get your post count up by just posting non relevant stuff, I'm very tempted to delete a few of them.

I know troy and he means well and is a top bloke he is new to forums and doesn't really know what he is doing lol :cool:

Click on the avatar name of the person you want to send a pm to.
then on that new page that comes up, scroll down to where it says send private message, and click on that.
Then on the new page that comes up write your message, dont forget to add a subject name in the area above your message as well. Then just press submit down the bottom like normal. ;) :D

Sb013 said:
I know troy and he means well and is a top bloke he is new to forums and doesn't really know what he is doing lol :cool:

That's why I gave him the benefit of the doubt, it's all good it's just that people sometimes do try to get their post counts up by making frequent short posts such as his. Now let's move on, no one is in trouble here. :)

Heatho said:
troybrown1983 said:
Does anyone know how to send a private message

Funny about you having 10 posts up and that being the exact amount you need before you can send PM's.

No more junk posts please.
Ok sorry im just trying to figure out how to yous the forum probably

troybrown1983 said:
Heatho said:
troybrown1983 said:
Does anyone know how to send a private message

Funny about you having 10 posts up and that being the exact amount you need before you can send PM's.

No more junk posts please.
Ok sorry im just trying to figure out how to yous the forum probably

No worries mate. Under the members avatars/photo section on the left you'll see the "message" and "email" buttons, just press the "message" button to send a message to the member you want to contact.

Anyway, hope you enjoy the forum.

G'day All, am hoping to hear off to Tuena in the next few weeks.
Have done a little homework & as far as I can figure, Tuena Ck just off Mount Costigan Rd & Limestone Ck seem to be the best spots.
Any advice or tips welcome. Will only be panning for my first trip ?
The pici's & YouTube videos show good chunky flood gold but are fairly old

Top Spot to go.
Thinking about going up for a few days end of April.
Have a search through the forum.
There is plenty of info.

Cheers Tathradj & as5672 will do more homework.
My missus & I are fairly new to fossicking & have only been to Hill End four times so far. We live in Bathurst now so am central to the NSW goldfields.
Flour Aluvial gold (plenty of it) is good to start us off @ H/End with a specci & a good picker, but, am looking for something a bit chunkier. We just pan ATM.
Will head to Tuena soon.
Hope to see some members there.
We have a Silver Nissan Navara STX dual cab with my avatar "Yosemite Sam" on the tailgate, come & say G'day ?? Mountain man

Check the BOM for the weather, it's been raining a bit in Goulburn. Rains been forecast for all this week on the southern tablelands and central western slopes and plains.

As you know tuena is a great little place to fossick,but at the moment a bit of gear is going missing and this time it was a locals gear,and to as a result the gates that lead to lizzys island and to the rough crossing and to long chan maybe lock by the lease holder,that is all three gates,it only takes one person to stuff it up for the rest if said persons are on the forum return gear at the shop..... :mad:

Hate thieves, caught red handed... I dont ring the police.... and after dealing out a lesson.... they generally dont go crying to the police.

Latest posts