Looking for prospectors to travel with

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello to everyone from Prospecting Australia. My name is Nick and I a=m new to theForum. I have been prospecting for many years and I have loved travelling around Australia prospecting with my wife and other people.

Unfortunately my wife is no longer able to travel with me so I am looking for a person or persons to go prospecting with me. I live in the Newcastle area. I have all the necessary prospecting equipment including one of the current metal detectors as well as a fitted out camping trailer.

I would like to hear from anyone who may be interested in travelling with me. Ideally it would be great if there were people from the Newcastle Hunter Valley area so that we could meet and talk about prospecting.

Please call me on : email me. edit: priv no's not allowed om open forum,

Thank you,

Nick :) :) :)

hi nick i'm only new at prospecting and from newcastle as well but don't get a lot of time off but struggling to find locations to go prospecting in or around our area with out travelling far distances you may be able to give me some towns or area's to look around if you know of any cheers sully

Hi Nick,

Im about 2hrs north of you, Id like to learn more and really enjoy getting out and exploring :)

Andrew

Guys

i am at Gosford and newish as well.
Have only ever been out on my own so would be good to hookup for a chat one day.
I have been to Hill End, Wattle Flat, Nundle which are all 4-5 hours drive for me.
Heading to tuena tomorrow which is also 4-5 hours drive.
Seems like these areas are the closest for gold.
Interested in trying Dungog / Gloucester.

Neil

NlightN said:
Hi Nick,

Im about 2hrs north of you, Id like to learn more and really enjoy getting out and exploring :)

Andrew

Hi Andrew, I would like to have talk to you. Could you please provide your contact details. Thankd Nick

Hi Nick , thanks for the reply. How do i PM you my contact details? My email is xxxxxxxxxx

Edit: Use your email -after you have 10 posts you can PM.

Hi I'm from Newcastle too always keen for a dig and travel around if your keen to go sometime let me know.

Latest posts