How hot ?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Took this pic just after 6pm
1484637368_img_7777.jpg

Thats 48.8 ! in the shade ! On my verandah :eek:

try welding inside an aluminium truck body as i did for 4 days last week.

BOM said it was 36 Celcius , we had around 50 degrees radiant heat inside the truck body and i did 56 hours in it.

piece of cake really , just put the garden hose over my head 4 - 5 times a day until the pressure headaches subsided , consumed between 9 and 10.3 litres of fluids per day and then took 3 days to recover.

We had 42 celcius at work today and guess what i did ? ...absolutely no welding ! :lol:

28.4 already here in Tathra.
Yesterday got to 38.
Have a bit of work to do in preparation for Tuena today.

Gonna be the same as always here, about 34-36, its about 30 now, which is normal for 8.30 this time of the year. Hopefully, get a shower this arvo, I'm on nightshift, next 3 nights.

That's bloody hot Sandta but I can pip you....... just.
After my sisters funeral we were under my B.I.L's back pergola having a BBQ at Shepparton.
I was on video duties recording the family all together & recorded the temperature on the video at 52 degrees on the thermometer on the back wall in the shade.
Oh .... I forgot to mention the date.
Saturday 7th. of February 2009.......... BLACK SATURDAY.
But there's no such thing as global warming.... is there.
Rob.

HeadsUp said:
try welding inside an aluminium truck body as i did for 4 days last week.

I know that heat, did welding for 7 years. Back then I use to do a lot of heat treating by sitting in front of a big furnace all day. Be working in sweaty/wet clothes all day and the sweat would be pouring out.

Drove from SA to NSW yesterday, some of the temps were crazy 8)

Latest posts