Today I BOUGHT

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What. ???
The Jimmy. ??
That is your pride and Joy Bazza. :eek: :eek:
Get a Prado.
May have a job for you shortly. LOL
Seeya. :D :D

paul_mac1 said:
bazza2210 said:
Saw this 1999 Nissan Terrano 2.7 turbo intercooled on Gumtree - only genuine 95,000 km - could not pass it up at the price - so I will looking to dispose of my 2010 suzi jimny.

https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/1112/1481877470_terrano.jpg

Ive got a '97 model, 2.7td 220,000ks on the clock, 2" lift and 31" micky thompson tyres, goes anywhere, even got a vid of it pulling a cruiser out of a bog.
Great cars.
cheers,
Paul

Tried out the best barbie / oven cleaner I ever found .

Anyone found a better cleaner for those inherited diamond hard charcoal encrusted barbie grilles ?

1482723125_image.jpg

Wishfull said:
HeadsUp said:
Tried out the best barbie / oven cleaner I ever found .

Anyone found a better cleaner for those inherited diamond hard charcoal encrusted barbie grilles ?

https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/414/1482723125_image.jpg

Pressure cleaner worked for me, the lawn didn't like it though.

yeah my pressure cleaner is 7.5 kilowatt and pumps like a laser from star wars but geez it made a mess in the kitchen.

i thought the missus would be pisssed off but since the ensuing flood subsided i didnt hear a peep out of her.......

Honey ?

i am sure she will be back

:8

Hi its been some time since iv been on. But today I popped in to my local anaconda store and picked up a new basic 705. Plus a quick set up shower tent for the camper. All up I came out under $600 for the lot. But I forgot to pick up sleeping bags a diging tool tent pegs and a few others so oops I'll have to go shopping tomorrow now :D

All depends on the condition and what the buyer is willing to pay at the time, some say they aren't worth too much more then the silver bullion for the circulated ones, 34 million were minted so not really that rare. The silver value for each coin at the moment is $7.71 so they are worth at least that :D

So, now I'm a going grey nomad, I bought an inflatable 3.3m boat and a 9.8hp motor, great for getting us to the spots for catching squid and whiting, enabling us to live off 'the land'.
We took it for a spin today, after spending the morning in the motor rego office......retards!
1484653400_20170116_192158.jpg

1484653612_20170117_131416.jpg

Let's see, bought:

1. Nokta Fors Relic + Nokta pin pointer + extras
2. Makro Racer 2 + Nokta pin pointer+ 5" coil +extras
3. ML Go-Find 40
4. New 20" LED light Bar for the Prado
5. DJI Mavic Pro + fly more kit.

Think I have spent enough for a while now. :)

dam it They work a treat for keeping your drinks cold, just add 2 bags of ice 1 broken up and pour in the other leave it in the bag you should get 3days.

Another benefit is when remote camping you can use the water for washing and cooking.

Latest posts