Hi from East Burwood

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi, I'm Russell and I just got myself an X-Terra 705 for xmas. Lucky enough to get out in the bush onto 2 old home sites and find Pennies, Florins and assorted junk on my first outing. Been down the beach as well trying to learn as much as possible and just got back from my first crack at gold hunting in Creswick. Love the hunt and love reading these forums to learn as much as I can.

Hope to interact with you all soon.

Regards
Russell

Gurus, I'm heading towards Bendigo for the long weekend. Any recommendations for where I might be able to have a chance of finding anything would be greatly appreciated. I'm waiting to get my camera back before posting pics of Pennies, Florins and "the Golden Moose" which was detected on my first outing.

Good hunting

Russell

1484815454_p1000969.jpg

1484815454_p1000970.jpg

1484815455_p1000972.jpg

The medallion is George VI & Queen Elizabeth coronation dated 12 May 1937. There is a 1916, 1950 Penny, a 194* Florin which copped a direct hit from the pick, belt buckles, spoons, and the "Moose" seemed to be part of a wind chime/ornament thingy. Anyway, a good day out.

Regards
Russell

Latest posts