Silver at last

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Todays hunt results. Had to work hard for these ones in the longer grass.
At this point I think this site is done until a fire comes through and clears out the undergrowth.

Half pennies
1483782391_7th_jsn_penny.jpg

Silvers
1483782434_7th_jan_silver.jpg

Not shown,$3.68 in manky spendables/BB's

Hey hey hey ! Four-Nil so far this year Ktmman ,... your on Ffire 8) :cool: :cool:
Actually I'm in the red, cause I just gave away 3 nice clean 1949 3d's today, 1 each to a grand niece and grand nephew, and one to my niece as well, all from last years finds. :eek: :D

Beats me ! :lol:
what a ripper, first of many sitting two minutes from home we hope ! :p
8) :cool:

Thanks guy's, just lucky to have a few spots around me that are (were) untouched by detectorists hands.

Speaking of, I gave another site a touch up today, it gave me my first military button along with a few coins.

1484474013_15th_button_fr.jpg

1484474031_15th_button_b.jpg

1484474050_15th_pennies.jpg

1484474070_15th_bbs.jpg

Should have made a frowny face with the BB's 8)

Great button photo , funny how when you turn it 90 degrees clockwise australia looks like a lion king bust looking to the right, but, I degress, nice trio of pennies there too, although I'm used to seeing you posting up silvers all the time now ! 8) :p

silver said:
Great button photo , funny how when you turn it 90 degrees clockwise australia looks like a lion king bust looking to the right, but, I digress, nice trio of pennies there too, although I'm used to seeing you posting up silvers all the time now ! 8) :p

Was not from lack of looking mate, there is SO much trash at this site, and a lot of it rings up like silver.

Ya gotta take the rest in order to get the best, an ain't there just heaps n heaps of the rest hey ! :D

Will be nice to see how that double florin holds up in line with the coppers and that forgiving soil ,..... heightened anticipation now ktmman ! :p

Latest posts