Stoked, first pre decimals and silver

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kai

Reaction score
1472533418_20160830_145805-1024x576.jpg

had a spare couple of hours while at work, shhhh, and went for a detect.
Very happy with my efforts, echuca might be my lucky place

The older 1931 florin was a great find, double florins even better. A great way to start your predecimal account. :)

thanks guys, using a xterra 705 with the DD eliptical coil

:lol: :lol: Damn mood rings ring up like a dollar :lol: they should be called bad mood rings, I have 3 so far

B5MECH said:
:lol: :lol: Damn mood rings ring up like a dollar :lol: they should be called bad mood rings, I have 3 so far
yeah, it rung up strong, only just got out of the van and it pinged.

echuca is definitely lucky for me this week, found a wallet today with $130 cash, kid photos, bank cards etc..

handed it into the police station, my good deed for another day, maybe the detection gods will smile back on me some more for doing the right thing

A good deed indeed
The cash is incidental ... Its the loss of all the cards that hurts
The fear of what might come of them and the hassle of no id and no access to funds while trying to replace them
I hope the owner appreciates your honesty
..... May you be well rewarded by the detector gods ....

Was tempting to keep the cash, but he looked like he had a few girls to look after from the photos in the wallet, losing the photos and cards would have pissed me off more than losing the money.
Tried to find a phone number in there but no luck, I'm sure he'll get it back soon.

Leaving echuca tomorrow, hopefully my good luck continues in the next country town

Just seen your thread Kai, coupla nice finds there ! 8) :cool: :cool:
Good bloke you are too ! :D

Latest posts