Palmer & surround

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I am an opal miner from several years and now i am looking with intrest to get into gold fossiking prospetting and mining . I visit the palmer area and i will be back in February for more look arround. For now nothing serious, just a little fun, but i really like to get serious and start to process dirt. Maybe found a partner in one gold lease maybe buy a gold lease. I can operate any machinery and i have the skills for fix and keep all machinery working . For now i am happy to found a good mate and organize some days fossiking and exploring the area . This forum sound like the Right place where looking for! Thanks to the admin! Chat soon !

Hi Claudio,

Welcome to the forum. If you look in the heading "member Meet-ups" you will see a topic about "cairns meet-ups" started by Gregupnorth. Keep an eye out for there next meet-up info.

February will be a bit wet but you won't find any unless you have a go eh. :) :)

Cheers

Doug

As long as the visas are good for it too Claudio, welcome to the forum. :)

Hi Claudio im from Cairns and am keen to get out the Palmer way to have a look around very wet up here now tho not sure what the weather is doing inland anyway may be catch up cheers

Latest posts