My first attempt to post a video

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great video mate,any chance of a photo of the cleaned nugget? just subscribed to your channel.

Well I like your vid Patrick, and what you found, gets the thumbs up from all of us ! 8) :cool:
1483837574_images-1.jpg

This was my first attempt at a video Patrick, I only ended up doing 3 so far, only because the young fella knows how to put them on youtube nit me, n no camera worth using atm ,... I recon it's good to capture those moments to share ,n once you start they keep evolving all the time until your best is better each time. ;)
https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=152449#p152449

Hi All,

Here is a picture of the cleaned nugget, used a wire brush and water, it was found using the GPZ and 14 inch coil at approx. 12 inches deep. The settings used were:

High Yield / Difficult / Sensitivity 11 / Volume 4 / Volume Limit 8 / Threshold 25 / Smoothing off.

The target only just broke the threshold so was a good pickup and I am very happy with the find, I was 80% sure it was gold as the GPZ gave that unmistakeable musical tune [complex signal] it does so often on non uniform targets not like the uniform up/down as lead shot gives. I gave Patrick the chance to swing the 5000 over it before digging to see if he could hear it running the 11inch Minelab Mono. It wasn't until we scraped a couple of inches off the top that he was able to detect the target. As seen in the video the gold was wedged under 2 tree roots in gravel and clay a nice kinder surprise.

1483863631_untitled-optimized.jpg

Patrick1 said:
madhatter said:
Great work Patrick!! :)
Your gonna make MG jealous!!! ;) :lol: :lol: :D

Nice Find!!! :D :D
Well done mate!! :)
Twas Tryhard's nuggie.

Sorry, my mistake :8

Well done Tryhard!!! :D

Also, its nice that you included your settings for the GPZ with your post :)

Latest posts