Minelab 705 any gold

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just would like to know if anyone has found any gold with their 705 there good have owned one for a while now
Still trying to find some yellow with it but I haven't been trying to hard been using the sluice lol
Thanks

Not the stuff on the outside but the White gold and diamond ring

1483433979_image.jpg

Wow that's good been taking it to the beach and found heaps of coins just come back from Tuena had a little go with it lots of bullets lol

If you stumble across a bullet size nugget, I have no doubt the 705 would be victorious Bushgold.

Still to stumble across a large one with my SDC, so you will have to be patient with the 705 or very lucky.

I too got a 705 gold pack for Xmas. Haven't been out to use it just playing round in the backyard to get the hang of it. I'm having trouble with the gold coil in that at every swing from side to side it goes all warbly any tips to reduce this. I have followed every instruction watched many vids but still can't get it to quieten down.after about half an hour I put it away cos it's unbearable.

Danielkrupski said:
I too got a 705 gold pack for Xmas. Haven't been out to use it just playing round in the backyard to get the hang of it. I'm having trouble with the gold coil in that at every swing from side to side it goes all warbly any tips to reduce this. I have followed every instruction watched many vids but still can't get it to quieten down.after about half an hour I put it away cos it's unbearable.
Try and turn down the sencitivity...and lower threshold. .. If in prospecting mode it is very sensitive even to the smallest piece of metal. :D

Make sure the coil lead isn't flopping about all over the place, look that up n do it right if you havn't done it already. ;)

Use the other coil in a space of yard in all metal mode, clear it of any metallic junck first, in coin and relic mode you may be ignoring/discriminating certain things that the prospecting mode will not be able to do and then as mentioned above its way more sensitive and will pick up these things.

I've used my 705 for 3 years now ! I never use the gold detecting mode, or coil. It picks up gold pieces the size of a match head , but depth is an issue . Small targets only about 10 cm , larger ones up to 25 cm . A good all round machine , but as I said , you're always wishing for more depth !

Yah I pick up a lot of buck shots out on the gold grounds so it well pick up smaller nuggets I ground balance it a lot and it seems to go all right....

Latest posts