golddiggerart videos

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B5MECH said:
Nice work love the hole in the backyard :eek: I'd be killed for that :lol: :lol:
I can see you having to buy 3 more detectors in the near future :lol:
lol yea mine don't know it yet but their probably getting post hole diggers for crissy to start with :D
good on ya mr. and mrs golddigg thanks for the vid :cool:

I have no responsibility for your yard being dug up bloke. :lol: :lol:
Well done. Glad to see the enjoyment already setting in so good luck. :)
Doug
P.S. The Aldi detectors for the Children is a good starter for them. :D

Yeah we had lots of fun and when Golddiggergirl came home we went to the reserve and got our first (Gold coins) woohoo....
1481709998_wp_20161214_0131.jpg

Then we found some foil wrappers...so we have all the numbers locked in...

:)

1481710100_wp_20161214_013.jpg

kemjak57 said:
It's a pleasure to see that detector go to you mate. You obviously really enjoy it and appreciate it. Don't break an ankle next time you mow the lawn :D

I will do my best.....Wife is happy because I am happy... :)

Good to see you pullin Goldies gda !
I recon you need to look up a few pointers on diggin plugs with a nice lookin little hand spade before you venture out into the big wide world ,.... I'm sure thete will be lots on here with some advice for you as well. ;)
But your pullin coins mate, and that's the mainthing aye ! :D

Nice one gda :) You mentioned the jaycar pointer, was talked about not long ago and were pretty poor, have a look through the pinpointer posts some other cheapies were mentioned
I think the Chinese garrett off ebay someone said was acceptable ;) but don't quote me on that :D

Nice finds mate...Glad ya gettin some goldies...I know they bread us tough in NZ..But i must say you are game using ya hand to dig like that mate..watch those needles :eek: :D