A hello from FNQ

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all. Just moved to Cairns. Love the bush. New hobby to go with the camping trips will be prospecting. Joining this forum to learn more about it and "meet" others. Might be someone who'd like to buddy up for trips around FNQ? Cheers

Hi Paul, and welcome to the forum, there is a group of guys that meet up every 2nd month.
you just missed the last one, so I'm guessing the next one will be mid to late January.
there will be plenty of info on here to keep you busy reading for quite some time.
good luck to you.
Cheers Kane

Gday Paul,

Welcome to the forum and Cairns, always good to have another prospector in Fnq.
As Kane has said unfortunately youve just missed our last meeting for the year, next ones likely to be February or March weather depending.

Theres some info on here on the Cairns reigon and plenty more online.

Im always happy to help if you have questions or want someone to help with panning techniques or just grab a beer and have a yarn to.

Ps: when you reach 10 posts on here you will be able to send private messages to other members and access more stuff on the forum.

Cheers,
Shannon.

Paul45 said:
Hi all. Just moved to Cairns. Love the bush. New hobby to go with the camping trips will be prospecting. Joining this forumhkhimm to learn more about it and "meet" others. Might be someone who'd like to buddy up for trips around FNQ? Cheers

Hi Paul I have just moved to Cairns as well My partner and I both love the bush camping detecting would be great to catch up for a coldie and a chat cheers Lozza

Hi Paul I have just moved to Cairns as well My partner and I both love the bush camping detecting would be great to catch up for a coldie and a chat cheers Lozza

Latest posts