AtomRats Detector Findings

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've missed your last few posts AR. Some great finds and I love the wagon parts. Two of my uncles retrieved all the metal parts of a dray from out in the bush. The rebuilt it with new timber and now haul it around with Draft horses. They also doing ploughing competitions and wood chopping at local shows etc.

Ramjet said:
I've missed your last few posts AR. Some great finds and I love the wagon parts. Two of my uncles retrieved all the metal parts of a dray from out in the bush. The rebuilt it with new timber and now haul it around with Draft horses. They also doing ploughing competitions and wood chopping at local shows etc.
Id love to have a go at a similar project if i could find enough of the iron to put it all together, cheers mate :) No photo of the dray?

You would hope there were a few more coins amongst that lot, might possibly be too deep down or masked by all the assorted junk for the detector. The fringe of some of these old house sites has been kind to me in the past, with regards to some quality relics, buttons and coins - and obviously less junk. If you so see any bulldozed piles, you will be surprised on how many coins drop out of them and end up sitting at the base of the pile. :)

Great vid AR, might be a filled well ,.... could find anything in there ! 8) :cool: :p

Nice stuff AR love the old bottles etc. Is that some old dump somewhere?

I couldnt help it while I was out today I went to visit an old hole to see how it was going. Only got to have a quick scrape last time, same again today, but thought id record a little bit while there. Sorry about the darn pvc.. swore it was a bottle before recording, and of course after pressing stop recording, a bottle then pops out.. :rolleyes:

[video=480,360]https://youtu.be/cujAHiNNte0[/video]
[video=480,360]https://youtu.be/7xBBEXVlaVc[/video]

1480995850_14809957674080.jpg

Wow just started looking at the good old blackcat and there's so many inconstancy's 8)
A chicken? maybe before they realized a cat has 9 lives :lol: :lol:
1481002019_30289174270_7450bc059f_m.jpg

the devil cat 8)
1481002088_powroznik-eveready.jpg

1481002176_34f9f5ea1f4dafcd5d90f773bbd91024.jpg

He's a bit more relaxed now they told him he had 9 lives :lol: :lol:
1481002473_3452eccd89644583f9aa2b2baf263642.jpg

Latest posts