Northeast Prospecting Adventures

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everybody , I have just recently started my own prospecting YouTube channel. It features most of my equipment, ranging from highbankers right down to what I use for fine gold recovery. I would really appreciate if you could head over and check my videos out and of course leave comments on what you might like me to show or even things I could do differently . Would love if you could like and subscribe too!

Channel Name: Northeast Prospector

Or alternatively check out my main clip at https://youtu.be/LoFElHIKG7o

Thank you and good luck!

Nice vid man, I noticed your grizzly bars seem to be all welded. If you have every second one welded and doubled in length it will reduce rocks jamming. Great setup and video cheers.

Cheers guys , the Grizzlies are only welded at one end so you can bend the bars to clear the rock jams, I have been thinking about making them longer as it would help with cleaning the material better I think. Thanks for the input, it's much appreciated . Thanks

Cheers Tassie Daz , I'll hopefully be getting out this Sunday for a few hours in reedy creek , Ill be sure to make a film about how I set up and where I look etc . Thanks for watching!

Hmmm, gonna check it out right now. Thanks in advance, it's a pleasure to watch video's of other people's setup and methods of Gold recovery and also where they are too. So often our passion for Gold takes us to beautiful places we would never otherwise have the pleasure of seeing. It's time consuming video editing so thanks again mate.
Rusty

Very welcome rusty , thanks for watching! I'll try to get a few shots of the scenery when I'm back out in the creek . Stay tuned and good luck with all your prospecting adventures . Cheers

Reedy Creek Prospecting Trip​

Hi all , please check out my video from my latest prospecting trip , all new equipment in this video including a Highbanker made by PAs very own Hardyakka . If you haven't already , like and subscribe! Will hopefully be heading out again on Sunday , good luck and thanks for watching!

Last edited by a moderator:
NE Prospector / Gappa 44 collaboration

Went out for the day with fellow PA'er Gappa44 and made our first video together of how we how we highbanked and cleaned up the cons. Gappa made part 1 and I made part 2.

Hope you enjoy it as much as we did making them , cheers

Part 1

Part 2

Eldorado / Beechworth Metal Detecting

Hi all, spent the day detecting in a few spots along Reedy Ck in NE Vic. Found some nice relics and learned a bit about the history of the area. :)

Hi mate , cleaned the top mats and the bottom mats seperate, managed to find a bit in the bottom mats buried in amongst the black sands. Going to try running just the dream mats over the weekend and see if they work just aswell as running the moss , v rib combo. The material I was in wasn't amazing so im going to try a spot ive previously worked which holds better gold concentrations. It was my first time using the mats and first impressions were ok , will need to run it further and for longer to get a real gauge on how it performs. Cheers

Latest posts