Cinderella's slipper?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grubstake

Moderating Team
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I found this 'jewel' encrusted shoe in damp sand just above the high tide line on a Perth beach this morning. It's 50mm long, weighs 30.24 grams and appears to be silver-plated on brass, with an enamelled lining. There are no imprints or markings of any kind. At the top of the heel there are two tiny, rough projections, possible remnants of a broken-off mounting loop.

It seems too heavy for a necklace, could it be a cake decoration perhaps?
1425635882_p3063649.jpg

1425635882_p3063650.jpg

1425635882_p3063651.jpg

That's a lot of stones GS, bet that made your spirits dance when it saw the light of day.

It may be a key ring... I don't know a better way to ruin a ignition lock than hanging heaps of keys and other stuff from it.. Flogs them out very quickly..... :)

silver said:
I'm not going to the movies with you DWT,... the back of my neck is still tingling.
dwt said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k10ETZ41q5o
I'm thinking it might of belonged to.............Annabelle, Mwa ha haaaaa! :eek:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgYxydrVlDk
I know what your thinking Silver,
what's dwt put up now,
is it as freaky as the last one,
or worse,
am I going to sleep tonight after watching this,
or after ive watched it will something weird start happening.
MWAAAA ha haaaaaa,
Will you watch it Silver? :eek: ;)

I'm about to look at it now dwt(suns shining and it's a bran new day).
.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................leaves your brain a bit numb(don't it).
GS, see how we are,... and this is just a cinderella slipper causing this(ha).
I don't think either of those girls would fit that shoe dwt.
Do you watch those movies down the mine shaft when your resting up from digging and hauling.

silver said:
I'm about to look at it now dwt(suns shining and it's a bran new day).
.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................leaves your brain a bit numb(don't it).
GS, see how we are,... and this is just a cinderella slipper causing this(ha).
I don't think either of those girls would fit that shoe dwt.
Do you watch those movies down the mine shaft when your resting up from digging and hauling.
Before I go down, it adds to the adrenalin rush, makes a man drill harder when it's pitch black outside of the cap lamp, :| and you have a brain full scary shite floating around in your head, bit like watching JAWS before you head out spear fishing/diving 8.(