Colin&Lee's videos

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Clear Quartz Crystals

This is my second crack at a fossicking video. I will try to put up some more now that I have a bit of spare time ;) and we're getting out and about a bit more.

Hope you enjoy ;) !

Cheers

Col

Top vid, just a bit voice quiet at the start for my phone was all, great looking crystals though. :D

Cheers guys it's hard rock all right. No phantoms yet I live in hope :D

Have also been looking for the elusive Amethyst Smokey combos from the district narrowing my search area by the visit ;)

Col

Cheer Atom,

We have pulled some crazy kewl stuff from this spot.

I have to wait for the clay to have the right moisture content to dig there though to dry it's like concrete and I break stuff to wet it's like porridge`and you miss heaps of stuff. What a problem to have ;)

Great vid Col. Some of those Smokey's from up there facet up beautifully too. KingSolomon (Barney) has done quite a few of them :)

Hey mate,

We've been great, just busy busy.

Hows them blue rocks treating you have you been getting a few? We've been a little distracted by Crystals :D

Colin&Lee said:
Hey mate,

We've been great, just busy busy.

Hows them blue rocks treating you have you been getting a few? We've been a little distracted by Crystals :D

Great to hear Col.

Been busy at the moment, Alex shot up to Inverell this week for a week, I was meant to go but have a few other things on, will be heading up there soonish though, really need a good Sapphire hunt. :)

You sure have been distracted by the crystals, looks like you've really been getting amongst them mate, great to see.

1476677954_img_2128.jpg

now that's a truffle.

Here is me with a few big ones!

1476678425_truffles.jpg

I'm lucky enough to have a good friend with a truffle farm, and regularly get a few through the season. Lucky I like them! I would not be happy to have to pay full freight for them, though.

I have some truffle butter and a few Brie cheeses stuffed with truffle in the freezer, so I can enjoy them out of season.

Colin & Lee,

What a great video. The wife would like to get a small patch going when we retire down south and really liked the video. I think that it would be a hard decision by either dog or master to get up early on a frosty morning to go hunting 8) . I guess we will learn all about it.

Thank you for the post.

Cheers :)

Doug

Latest posts