Nokta Impact

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see they have said on your link it is not waterproof, was hoping it might be at least showerproof but it is what it is.
14KHz, does that mean the 15KHz Gold/CoRe coils will work with it?
Same question re Relic and Gold+ 19KHz coils and the 20KHz setting.
Sounds interesting anyway.

Well in all fairness they have not said any further details, so until the Aussie testers are allowed to discuss the features of the machine we just have to wait and see.

All in good time,

If they have settled on the mentioned frequencies (and they say they have) then the question regarding existing coils can be answered now by Nokta. It's not a flippant question on my part as I have 3 x Nokta 15KHz coils and I will soon be in the market for a new machine.
C

ColinD said:
If they have settled on the mentioned frequencies (and they say they have) then the question regarding existing coils can be answered now by Nokta. It's not a flippant question on my part as I have 3 x Nokta 15KHz coils and I will soon be in the market for a new machine.
C

Well they are the actual frequencies, and yes it would be good if the coils are interchangeable,

They posted this a couple of hours ago,

John.

QUOTE:-

Yes, all coils will be 3-freq capable.
They are not heavier at all. As a matter of fact, the standard coil is slightly lighter than the current Racer 2 coil.
It will have tracking GB.

ColinD said:
I see they have said on your link it is not waterproof, was hoping it might be at least showerproof but it is what it is.

Answer from Nokta Detector on another forum.
None of the Fors or Racer coils are compatible with the device.

nesral said:
ColinD said:

Answer from Nokta Detector on another forum.
None of the Fors or Racer coils are compatible with the device.

Well that's a shame, because it could of saved people money and the factory.

Here's another post by "Nokta" where some of the folks are now discussing the frequencies of the machine, ( All Waffle / BS )

But here is the fats from Nokta,

John.

Quote:-

The frequency change is done on the main screen....there are expert settings on the right side of the screen.... you press the expert button on the control unit and choose the frequency optionthen you simply select the one you need with the right/left button. No need to restart the unit.

Latest posts