Geovic information and questions

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Casper
I'm not sure what you mean. I use Geovic 3 regularly and you can choose from the pick lists. From the load page just click the green + button on the LHS and the pick lists appear and you can continue to expand folders until you get what you want. I email myself all the selections I like so I have a quick link to save me selecting them all the time.
Cheers

Was also disappointed when GV2 went west, had always been a registered user of GV3 but never got the hang of it with GV2 being so easy to use.

GV3 is really quite good just need to get in there and start using it.

Only thing I don't like, and it might be because I haven't mastered it completely yet, is the ability to automatically apply changes, might be there somewhere but haven't found it yet.

Cheers T

Teemore said:
Was also disappointed when GV2 went west, had always been a registered user of GV3 but never got the hang of it with GV2 being so easy to use.

GV3 is really quite good just need to get in there and start using it.

Only thing I don't like, and it might be because I haven't mastered it completely yet, is the ability to automatically apply changes, might be there somewhere but haven't found it yet.

Cheers T

....I'm registered Geovic3 user but much prefer the Geovic 2 format

casper

Anyone else having troubles with Geovic lately? for the past week it keeps coming up "Could not create map engine geovic.arcims undefined"

I've tried Chrome, Firefox, Explorer still to no avail

Mick

Latest posts