Gold digger picks on ebay

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bluejeansronald said:
Hi, Just to let anyone interested in my gold picks they wont be available til about first of june, going prospecting, My turn to find some gold, Cheers Ron.
Sounds like I got the fast recovery pick just in time! :D Another nice pick. :cool:
Good luck on the gold Ron.

mbasko said:
bluejeansronald said:
Hi, Just to let anyone interested in my gold picks they wont be available til about first of june, going prospecting, My turn to find some gold, Cheers Ron.
Sounds like I got the fast recovery pick just in time! :D Another nice pick. :cool:
Good luck on the gold Ron.
Thanks guys Looks like the road is still closed between bourke and wanarring from there to tibooburra i dont know, might be open by sunday, cheers Ron.

No good Ron, hope it opens soon for you to get on your way.

cecc said:
No good Ron, hope it opens soon for you to get on your way.
Hi mate leave tomorrow go to bourke cobar wilcannia white cliffs then across to packsaddle to tip
tibooburra, nearly 300km extra but what the hell, Say good day when i get back, Ron.

Good luck Ron, I have all 3 of your picks and they are great. Smallest for coins and sdc, middle size for carring in pick holder on belt when hiking and biggest when on a patch. Really well made and my pick of picks :)

goldwright said:
Good luck Ron, I have all 3 of your picks and they are great. Smallest for coins and sdc, middle size for carring in pick holder on belt when hiking and biggest when on a patch. Really well made and my pick of picks :)
Hi foke, Back home from tibooburra, Fast recovery digger Little brother digger and Little ripper Digger will be available from friday night, Ron, ps had a very good trip to tibooburra some very nice gold from new ground, the dry blow went well but the ground was a bit damp but we put it threw 2/3 times,

Just received my little brother digger in the post from Ron. Great looking pick and well made.
Thanks Ron :D

Good on ya Ron, glad u had a good time...and Lord....they are top pick I have one and it's a beaut.

Hi Folk,Sorry i never got back sooner having big trouble with NBN seems ok now. Pleased you are all happy with your picks, Nearly time for a big christmas raffle, i will get back on that maybe some one mite like to come in with a old coin or a small led ball, Ron.

Ron
I have been looking at your picks on ebay. I am a newbie still haven't been out yet. Which pick would be best suited to myself and my 12yo daughter. We are heading to Victoria in January to try our luck in the triangle
Rachel

Chic378 said:
Ron
I have been looking at your picks on ebay. I am a newbie still haven't been out yet. Which pick would be best suited to myself and my 12yo daughter. We are heading to Victoria in January to try our luck in the triangle
Rachel
Hi Chic378, If you have a small detector with say up to 11 inch coil Little ripper the small pick is ideal, At the moment i have some very light leaf springs i can make a lite weight little brother witch is a very good all round, You can buy direct from me if you like, Save ebay fees, just pm,Bluejeansronald, Ron.

Hi Junkdog, I have one and I can say they are quality picks that will stand the test of time. Very very strong and sturdy.

Just received my Little Brother pick yesterday. Assembled and looking good :Y: Will give it a burl next weekend in the GT. Thanks Ron

Hi new to the forum so can't Pm you directly. Would like to purchase one of your picks. The fast recovery model.
Thanks Darrin

Darren11 said:
Hi new to the forum so can't Pm you directly. Would like to purchase one of your picks. The fast recovery model.
Thanks Darrin

If you can see the Email button in the profile block of Ron's posts, you can use that to try to contact him. He hasn't visited Prospecting Australia since 14 June and there don't appear to be any of his picks for sale on eBay at present, so he may be away, I guess.

g'day bluejeansron
You have 3 sizes in the picks , baby bear, mumma bear and poppa bear, I bought the mumma bear and at times wish I had the baby bear , excellent pick with the side raking built in , the only modification I would suggest is the round handle, get s a bit hard to hold after a long day digging lead shot, lol, looking at 3 options ,wrapping leather tonging around it or checkering the handle like a gun stock so my old hands can get a better grip, or finding a big tea tree bush so I can make an oval shaped handle , tea tree is an excellent small handle timber , tough as, but probably not commercially viable for a handle company to use , have you had any enquiries about a tiny pick, when I'm in the hole after the target the larger picks are a bit awkward, size and weight wise , at the moment i use an old knife but you can't rake with a knife just a thought saves me making one
my regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts