You are not logged in.

• Register to access all forum features  

Mr Magoo
31 August 2016 09:07 am

Well done Christian! cool

I am interested in how you did it and I would love to know but I'm going to hold off at the moment as it's like a really annoying puzzle that I want to see if I can get anywhere with. At least I already know alot more about GC.

Next stage. smile

1 user likes this post: AtomRat

Nena
31 August 2016 09:38 am

I could send you some images of how i done it smile the next stage is finding the x axis point i now got only the z axis.

Nena
31 August 2016 10:41 am

Now i know all this its too easy to find the coordinates!... already found the X... and the Y... in a second 'other way' calculation... big_smile lol. This is fun lol big_smile

1 user likes this post: AtomRat

Mr Magoo
31 August 2016 07:29 pm

Give ma a while to ponder it. I haven't spent any huge amount of time on it yet. Like I still do have a few years left. But I may go nuts before then. smile and need a clue.

Nena
03 September 2016 04:25 am

Hmmm a clue, take the angle from the meetpoint to calculate! big_smile I hope i can get some aluminium, i want to start with building my machine! Lerned a lot with this. Still think building is easier than programming a cutted stone big_smile lol! I saw already some aluminium 12mm thick, im thinking to use it. 20mm is too thick i think. I cant wait to see the machine running.

Nena
09 September 2016 01:24 am

Yes! I also fully calculate the crown of the standard diamond cut. It almost took me a week to do that... but i have done it! Didnt knew how tof it was to calculate that cut. But it is now also possible to use for my machine. I first will program it in my software. Then it should be simple to make a 3d drawing by the calculations!

meetpoint_confirm_c.jpg

1 user likes this post: Dughug

Nena
01 October 2016 05:42 am

Hello folks!

Sorry that i have been a bit quiet for some time smile im trying to make some software for my machine and this is pain stacking work... But i finaly have some results to show you! Im building the software for my machine so that i can controll the machine by my software. There are still some bugs in it but i generated a stone fully by the computer. Now i need to make the rest.

software_test.jpg

I have a online demo of the generated stone above you can rotate and resize: http://88i.nl/images/test.html

It should work to build a standard diamond cut in just a few seconds and also all other cuts that are on facet diagrams! But first making my software complete!

Greetings,

Christian

1 user likes this post: Dughug

Contact Us - Privacy Policy - Terms Of Service

View Desktop Site