Building An Automatic Faceting Machine CNC

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes! I also fully calculate the crown of the standard diamond cut. It almost took me a week to do that... but i have done it! Didnt knew how tof it was to calculate that cut. But it is now also possible to use for my machine. I first will program it in my software. Then it should be simple to make a 3d drawing by the calculations!

meetpoint_confirm_c.jpg

Hello folks!

Sorry that i have been a bit quiet for some time :) im trying to make some software for my machine and this is pain stacking work... But i finaly have some results to show you! Im building the software for my machine so that i can controll the machine by my software. There are still some bugs in it but i generated a stone fully by the computer. Now i need to make the rest.

software_test.jpg

I have a online demo of the generated stone above you can rotate and resize: http://88i.nl/images/test.html

It should work to build a standard diamond cut in just a few seconds and also all other cuts that are on facet diagrams! But first making my software complete!

Greetings,

Christian

Latest posts