Minelab GPR ?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds good. Wonder how deep it will go to and how would you be able to tell the difference between gold and just another rock. I can see it would be great for the defence forces. Is there a YouTube video of it. Cost $$$$$$

Wishfull said:
Sounds good. Wonder how deep it will go to and how would you be able to tell the difference between gold and just another rock. I can see it would be great for the defence forces. Is there a YouTube video of it. Cost $$$$$$

In that PDF it says it can see and know what Items are ??

Quote:-

Detects buried targets including high metallic, low metallic, non-ferrous, non-magnetic,
and non-metallic objects commonly used in todays environment.

John.

I have such Hate for scammers like that, Those LRL B***ards really P*** me off.

Getting back to the Minelab / Nitek machine I saw one like that about a year or So back, And It was that Weird Coil that reminded me.

John.

Been discussed before:
https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=12397&p=1
It's been available since 2012 & Chewy was quoted USD $31,000 by Minelab over 12 months ago. I don't know that GPR would be much use for gold prospecting but could have some merit for relic hunters? You would want to be finding some nice relics at that price though.

mbasko said:
Been discussed before:
https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=12397&p=1
It's been available since 2012 & Chewy was quoted USD $31,000 by Minelab over 12 months ago. I don't know that GPR would be much use for gold prospecting but could have some merit for relic hunters? You would want to be finding some nice relics at that price though.

Yeah I saw it quite a while back because I was going through some old Mine Clearance PDFs I had, It was before that thread was posted, I was not impressed at the time but it seems to have been refined now.

John.

Latest posts