Where was it found 4kg nugget?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From the look of the dirt that was covering it it looks more like the whipstick forest. Ground texture that was discribed was, like concrete, again like that area. Ken.

ken2m said:
From the look of the dirt that was covering it it looks more like the whipstick forest. Ground texture that was discribed was, like concrete, again like that area. Ken.

Don't say that, now there is going to be even more f7"(8;g morons digging bomb craters and leaving them unfilled plus efing chip packets and dead batteries everywhere.

I'm happy for the bloke who found that nugget, but going public just encourages more idiots to screw things up for us.

LC76 said:
ken2m said:

Don't say that, now there is going to be even more f7"(8;g morons digging bomb craters and leaving them unfilled plus efing chip packets and dead batteries everywhere.

I'm happy for the bloke who found that nugget, but going public just encourages more idiots to screw things up for us.

Send them in to clean up all the rubbish your area is used a bit like a second tip

Yeah it just made the midnight BBC News headlines here,

I think RJ buried it for Rocket to find, just like them coins, bloody good RJ taking him under his wing like that, these youngsters need a bit of encouragement, :D :D :D

John.

Maybe it's just me, but this story is starting to look fabricated, especially with the clear photo of the coil and the article being available on the Minelab site.

Then again, maybe it's just a blatant marketing opportunity and grab for cash. :rolleyes:

Latest posts