Coin Stalker's AT-Pro Finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey Guys,
Today was definitely my best day detecting to date, so I thought it might be a good time to start one of these threads.

Today's hunt was in park that is no longer used, spent a total of 5 hours there and covered maybe about a quarter of the area, My first target was a 1919 Penny, and I thought to my self finally!! im back on to some of the older stuff since my last few hunts had been pretty poor.
Well what happened next has totally made up for my last couple weeks of poor hunts!

rc3e2t.jpg

2nvbhco.jpg

Cheers guys, it was an awesome hunt it's probably going to be hard to top it anytime soon, can't wait to get back to that park.

Oh and Ramjet im hearing ya lol, even when I do find a spot that has not been hit yet , I go back a week later and find new plugs that have been dug, who ever that was must not of had a pin-pointer because I found a bunch of penny's and other bits and pieces in their holes hehe.

Jaros they were all found with the AT-pro and ranging in depth from 5-7 inches, who said a garret can't hit the goodies :p

Coin Stalker said:
Cheers guys, it was an awesome hunt it's probably going to be hard to top it anytime soon, can't wait to get back to that park.

Oh and Ramjet im hearing ya lol, even when I do find a spot that has not been hit yet , I go back a week later and find new plugs that have been dug, who ever that was must not of had a pin-pointer because I found a bunch of penny's and other bits and pieces in their holes hehe.

Jaros they were all found with the AT-pro and ranging in depth from 5-7 inches, who said a garret can't hit the goodies :p

When you done with it, PM me the details, and see if a deus can extract what the atpro missed ;)

Coin Stalker said:

At pro is a very capable detector. I used one for 3 years before I got the XP.

Outstanding hunt and location, bet you will still be picking coins out of that spot for a few more days yet. :eek:

Latest posts