Nugget finder evo 14x9 Evolution

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Success - 14 x 9 is my favourite coil now! :lol:
1472088806_001.jpg

The 12 inch Evolution attached to my 4500 has converted it to one mean machine (some minor setting changes) for both size and depth.
There is one downside, that being digging those very small pieces of junk. Results speak for the them self.
Whether it is checking out crevices, heaps or gullies, the sensitivity is amazing and worth the dollars.
The evolution coils seem perfectly matched electronically to the GPX series at least. Be prepared to take time finding those very small targets. Listen carefully to your own detector for those subtle threshold changes.

Cheers
Diablo

Anyone using the new nuggetfinder evolution 14 by 9 coil wats your thoughts between it and it's competition the new coiltek 14 by 9 elite coil is it worth the extra bucks compared to the coiltek one looking for a new coil for the tight spots the big ones won't swing in easy on the 4500

Don't think many have got the 14x9 Elite, as the 14x9 Evo has been out for a while now. It has been my best selling coil of the last 2 months, followed closely by the 17x13 Spoke Evo, and the 15" DD Spiral Detech and 15" Evo tied in third place.

PhaseTech said:
Don't think many have got the 14x9 Elite, as the 14x9 Evo has been out for a while now. It has been my best selling coil of the last 2 months, followed closely by the 17x13 Spoke Evo, and the 15" DD Spiral Detech and 15" Evo tied in third place.
Any reports of performance ,finds with the new elites that you have sold mate the evo coils are a considerable amount more to purchase in the same size

I have a 14X9 evolution bought it before the price went up on them I dont use it as I like my 12 inch Evolution

I want to sell the 14 if anyone interested MUZZ it has a heavy duty skid on it, $400.00

Now mod dont move this as Im offering it to Muzz if he really would prefer the Evo I will send it registered with tracking for free any where.

One catch thats a firm price
M

Snap it up muzz!
Smallest I've found with 14x9 evo is 0.01 gram, biggest so far 5.96 grams and that one was deeeep.
Great coil, good pin pointer, I love mine, and its my #1 coil. Also have the 15" spoke.

I think among my prospecting mates there is one coil used way more than any other ....the Nugget Finder 12 7 solid. I have found over 1000 nuggets with it and never go prosecting without two of them and a couple of spare skid plates.

So I find it incredible that Nugget Finder have chosen not to make this model in the new Evolution Series.

From reports the 14" x 9" is more sensitive than the previous Advantage ellipticals so it probably negates the need for smaller sizes? The Advantage 14"x9" & 14"x7" were also popular sizes. I preferred the 14" x 7" while a mate of mine preferred the 14" x 9".
Whatever size they made someone would want something different.

Diablo said:
The 12 inch Evolution attached to my 4500 has converted it to one mean machine (some minor setting changes) for both size and depth.
There is one downside, that being digging those very small pieces of junk. Results speak for the them self.
Whether it is checking out crevices, heaps or gullies, the sensitivity is amazing and worth the dollars.
The evolution coils seem perfectly matched electronically to the GPX series at least. Be prepared to take time finding those very small targets. Listen carefully to your own detector for those subtle threshold changes.

Cheers
Diablo

Sounds like you have had some success. Can you share your setting? Mine appears to be not playing the game and very unstable in Golden Triangle.
Tried loads of different setting but does not run quiet.

Cheers

Latest posts