Minelab New Patent.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wishfull

Peter Johnson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
1468676308_screenshot_2016-07-16-23-04-56.jpg

Anyone seen or know anything about this ?

Been floating around for awhile now.
Speculation is it could be discrimination for the ZVT technology (GPZ)? Time will tell & like any patent until an actual product is announced or released it won't mean much to most.

My mAte tells me minelab have a new detector with magnetic field tech and it will be out in 2018 anyone else herd this? Cheers Muk.

No thats all about a patent they have been granted regarding magnetic fields and discrimination techniques. Its all speculation at this stage.

My own personal view is that this technology was aimed towards their mine detection equipment but may well be adapted to other detectors. We do have to remember that hobby detectors are only part of their range. I dare say they as much money from military grade equipment as they do domestic detectors.

Hmmmm, be interested in seeing if this used for pi machines, VLF, or a new GPZ7500.

goldwright said:
Minelab are due for a CTX update. Maybe CTZ 4040?

Yeah that would be cool if you could pick FBS mode or Single frequency mode around 15khz, that would be a killer machine
Or if they made it FBS and SDC in the same Box. That would be the ultimate Combo.

John.

Latest posts