Prospecting shops in Melbourne

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Im in the se suburbs of Melbourne and I'm looking into buying a high banker but I want to go and look at some before I buy one, is there any shops in Melbourne that sell high bankers? Cheers guys

Not that I know off. I can show you my banker. Gold Rat 10". You can order it on line directly from manufacturer if you like it.

Last time I went into MinersDen in Mitcham there were a couple by the window, but don't know if they still sell them. Your better off going online or ebay as Beagleboy mentioned

buy a gold sluices Australia brand one... I think that's the brand. An old guy in nsw builds them (and uses them himself) and I have not seen a better one than his. He runs a very steep riffle system which creates exceptionally good low pressure zones for the gold to come off... There between $400-500 new plus pump. But a very solid but light design.

Thanks guys, I'll have a look in miners den, otherwise eBay or from the manufacturer it is

I'm not sure if this guy is still around, and not sure if he still Has a shop.
Prospecting supplies. PS aust.
www.prospectingsupplies.com.au.
Its been about 5-6 years since I dealt with them.
Hope that helps.
Cheers Kane

I got one from sluicy in Benalla, a lot cheaper than the gold rat, but not as well made.
I'd love to see mine and Beagleboys in action side by side, then we could do a review of them.
I added the spraybar to mine.
1471821361_banker.jpg

Latest posts