Brother Video's

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mareeba Panning Competition
Gday all, had a great day out at the Mareeba Panning Comp! Met a few of the local Prospector's

Miner's and some fellow yellow hunting youtubers! Good family fun day out.

Had a go, got 2.13 great time, but missed/lost 2 bits for a 6min penalty! :8 Next year, lol

Popped up a vid for your enjoyment and so you can see what goes on at a Panning comp. :p

Bro

Not me anyway! (suppose I should know) Don't recall the name? All the winners where called out at about 1pm, should be in the paper in a day or 2, ill get back to ya!

lol

Well I didnt!!!!!!
I finished first with 8 bits in 2:40ish I think.... but there were 10 bits to be had!!
I agree with Rob, it was a great day out!

Great Video Brother!
Shows the day off well, Vicki did a great job with the running commentary eh?
Its really cool to hear my name mentioned along side legends like Ken Wilson and Max Fisher!! Kinda surreal!!

And one of your cameramen did an absolutely stella job filming one section!!! Not a plumbers crack in sight!!!!! :D ;)

Thanks for the video Brother, awesome to see so many kids at the event and getting involved. Nice to finally meet you and have a chat as well.

Lovely spot Brother, and some nice gold. looks like rain forest in there, be plenty of shade too. Thanks for a good video. I love the Mackirk sluices too.

Great video brother thanks for sharing. Looks like you're going to have a good time at that spot :Y:
Jon

Thanks guys, cant go wrong with the Mackirk! Its Rainforest re-growth, it was all cleared farm land after logging over 80years ago!! lol
Now it small farm land with loads of re-growth! I'm lucky to have permission to play in there!
Its awesome when you get a good bit from little work!

Sometimes 1 little, Yes you may fossick on my land, (But only you and don't tell anyone!) Is worth 10, No. sorry mate, cant let you do that!
So its just me, and I don't tell anyone! :p lol

Nice color in your pan there mate! I'm wondering about what quality video files you're using to upload on YouTube. If they are DVD HQ or lower DVD quality, Avi or something else such as WMV? Also the MB on your video here which I think was about 6 minutes.

Highbanking the Golden spear mine

Gday all, had a few mates over to have a go at Highbanking.
Just thought ide share the love on here as well, the guys had a great day and got a nice bit for the few hours put in.

Gota have a bit of fun on a mine! :8
Bro

Latest posts