Pommy Down Under videos

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My "hi-tech" simple control cover. Just cut a little hole in the back of the bag so it fits over the clip on thingy. Use this most of the time to keep dust and grime from the control unit. Have got one of the above but find I don't use it much.

1454213074_deus_cover.jpg

petere said:
My "hi-tech" simple control cover. Just cut a little hole in the back of the bag so it fits over the clip on thingy. Use this most of the time to keep dust and grime from the control unit. Have got one of the above but find I don't use it much.

https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/3646/1454213074_deus_cover.jpg

Been there done that,lol.
glue the clip on to the back of the case and its no different then normal, but has the added security that no sand, dirt of water is going to harm your remote.
Thanks for watching and commenting.

This housing, has saved my remote so many times, from being hit with my digger, as I pull it from the finds bag. Best 8 bucks you can spend, plus detect in wet, or muddy conditions, and not have a worry.

I added a Clip to my hard case so I can belt mount it. It just hangs off the front of my finds bag and easy to reference when I hear "That Tone" or need to make an adjustment.

A great Little case for protecting the remote from scratches and those little knocks and bumps it always seems to get.

happy hunting!

Clegy

Heatho said:
Come to Sydney mate and the traffic will remind you of home. :D

Nice vid.
I lived there for just over 6 years and the only good thing about Sydney was seeing it in the rear view mirror as i left to move up here :D
You can have it all to yourself mate lol.
Thanks for watching and commenting mate.

Latest posts