dig and metal detect

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:eek: That's crazy shit what your doing there mate.I've been in a lot of adits/tunnels but to dig one out is nuts. Are you digging solo or do you have a crew helping you out?

Here's the Struck oil adit from Greendale, only goes about 300 feet. You can still see a bit of quartz at the end but its all caved in.
1470515675_img_1437.jpg

Some crushings returned 1oz to the tone.

HTY, mate I had to go through and delete a whole heap of your "temporary" pictures, if you don't want people to see what you're doing then please don't put them up, it ruins the flow of threads when I have to delete your pics and the posts that are with them. I had to delete litterally hundreds of your broken links, so please have a think about what you're posting before you post them as it can create a lot of work deleting all your dead links.

I'm not having a go at you as you post some awesome stuff, I'd just prefer that the pics and stuff you post stays here to keep the threads intact as they were meant to be.

Thanks

Heatho said:
HTY, mate I had to go through and delete a whole heap of your "temporary" pictures, if you don't want people to see what you're doing then please don't put them up, it ruins the flow of threads when I have to delete your pics and the posts that are with them. I had to delete litterally hundreds of your broken links, so please have a think about what you're posting before you post them as it can create a lot of work deleting all your dead links.

I'm not having a go at you as you post some awesome stuff, I'd just prefer that the pics and stuff you post stays here to keep the threads intact as they were meant to be.

Thanks
yeah I understand sorry

SC75 said:
Here's the Struck oil adit from Greendale, only goes about 300 feet. You can still see a bit of quartz at the end but its all caved in.
https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/5730/1470515675_img_1437.jpg
Some crushings returned 1oz to the tone.
been in that one has timber tracks and caved in at the end 1oz to the ton isn't that rich that's 31 grams for ever 1000kgs of earth moved there wore richer spots around blackwood that went 25once per ton and up

SC75 said:
:eek: That's crazy shite what your doing there mate.I've been in a lot of adits/tunnels but to dig one out is nuts. Are you digging solo or do you have a crew helping you out?

im not digging it out solo digging no crew all done by hand with no help

Hunting the yellow said:
SC75 said:
:eek: That's crazy shite what your doing there mate.I've been in a lot of adits/tunnels but to dig one out is nuts. Are you digging solo or do you have a crew helping you out?

? Don't get it HTY what are you trying to say. Your digging solo
Your digging with others

Hunting the yellow said:
bend said:
Reef? or are you trying to pick up a gutter?

lost reef trying to pick it up
Good stuff, are you cleaning out an old adit and planning to shoot off that when you pick up the reef or is that all new work there? Either way it looks like a serious bit of work, hope you get some good colour out of it

Digginholes said:
I think he is digging it solo by hand, it's not an old tunnel being dug out it is all new tunnel being dug through solid ground

your 100% correct been working on it for 2 years just myself on and off not on a full time basics

RM Outback said:
Hunting the yellow said:
SC75 said:

? Don't get it HTY what are you trying to say. Your digging solo
Your digging with others

yes digging solo

bend said:
Hunting the yellow said:
bend said:
Reef? or are you trying to pick up a gutter?

lost reef trying to pick it up
Good stuff, are you cleaning out an old adit and planning to shoot off that when you pick up the reef or is that all new work there? Either way it looks like a serious bit of work, hope you get some good colour out of it

all new work im driving the adit just me doing it lot of work

Cool, all hand tools then? You using anything specific to hard rock for digging or just pick and shovel? (no details necessary if you don't want to share, I'm just interested to know what sort of equipment you'd use for that sort of work)

They,
I dips me lid to you...
That is a bloody great effort.....
Good luck with the dig....

Cheers Nanjim
Jim