Minelab Excalibur II + Hip Mount - with warranty until Nov 16

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pprogers

Patrick
Reaction score
FOR SALE:

Excalibur II in excellent condition, with only a few sand-related scuffs. It was bought from Miners Den in Adelaide on 3 November 2015 (see invoice), and I would have used it maybe 10-12 times. The housing and battery have only been barely submerged 3-4 times and I have always used silicone grease on the battery connection.

It also comes with a Minelab hip mount, which I think is pretty essential. It also comes in the original box if required, with all original accessories in perfect shape (power supply + charger adapter, dive shaft, finds bag [not pictured]).

The real bonus however is that it still covered by warranty until 2 November 2016. This will be transferred to the new owner, and makes it a low risk purchase.

PRICE:

$1100 + postage.

I think this is a fair price for a near-new unit with a hip mount ($45-ish new), with a few months or warranty for peace of mind. I don't think I'd be interested in a trade - especially not for anything detector related.

Inspection in the Adelaide Hills is welcome, as is pick up. Cash, Auspost COD or bank deposit are probably preferred.

REASON FOR SALE:

I like the idea of the beach, but I don't live close enough or go often enough to justify a dedicated beach/waterproof detector. I also recently bought a CTX 3030 which does everything I need down at the beach and everywhere else.

This is not on ebay or gumtree - just PA at this stage.

Please send a PM with any questions.

1469241552_excalpack.jpg

1469241597_excalwaist.jpg
1469241639_excalmount.jpg
1469241672_excalinvoice.jpg

I have just noticed that the retail price of the Excal has dropped recently, so I had better drop the price as well:)

Now $1000 including standard postage with tracking.

Hi pprogers,

Is the detector still available? If so I am interested. I am based in Sydney.

Regards

Simon

Thanks for the quick reply mate. Im not sure how to PM you as I am new to the forum. I'm pretty happy with the all the photos the detector looks in good nic. I have heard the control knobs are prone to damage, is there a chance I could get a photo of them? What is your preferred method of sale and delivery? Would you be happy with PayPal?

Best Regards
Simon

Yes, I've heard the same things about the knobs, which is why I have been extra careful with them. As you can see from the pics, they are still in perfect order.

I was planning on Auspost (assuming the box isn't too big), and Paypal is fine if you're happy with $1000.

1471415080_excalknobs1.jpg

1471415115_excalknobs2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts