Must have accessories for the XP Deus

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
:D

1467771668_fb_img_1467768520477.jpg

My apologies Ramjet, I couldn't help myself.
I hope everyone reads it in the spirit it was written.

Some beaut items there Duck.

I have a Koala just under 5 grams that I'll put on a chain one day.
1467786879_20140917_102454012.jpg

Redfin said:

https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/232/1467786879_20140917_102454012.jpg

There is more truth to your previous post than meets the eye. The fact is that many detectorists, especially in the US, run with both the CTX and Deus to cater for different sites and conditions. That is why I really hate these CTX vs Deus bagging topics, when in reality these two machines actually tend to compliment each other in the field.

By the way, nice Koala, I'd be happy to have that swinging around my neck. ;)

Interesting it used to be ctx vs At Pro or Garrett in general until the Deus came along. I didn't start it as a bagging topic. ;)
I agree they both have their place in the hobby. Right tool for the right job.

Ramjet said:
Interesting it used to be ctx vs At Pro or Garrett in general until the Deus came along. I didn't start it as a bagging topic. ;)
I agree they both have their place in the hobby. Right tool for the right job.

That was in reference to the now deleted topic. ;)

Goldpick said:
Redfin said:

https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/232/1467786879_20140917_102454012.jpg

There is more truth to your previous post than meets the eye. The fact is that many detectorists, especially in the US, run with both the CTX and Deus to cater for different sites and conditions. That is why I really hate these CTX vs Deus bagging topics, when in reality these two machines actually tend to compliment each other in the field.

By the way, nice Koala, I'd be happy to have that swinging around my neck. ;)

Totally agree. If you did own both the only other detector you'd need to compliment those is an aldi. :) Seriously though I found a nice silver next to an underground pipe when my CTX coil died and was forced back to the aldi. Couldn't get the CTX anywhere near the pipe and could get the aldi in right next to it and there was a nice florrie there that the aldi easily got.

Anyway the Deus and CTX are both awesome but I'm a bit jel there are no sterling silver accessories for the CTX, minelab seriously need to lift their game in that department. :D

Latest posts