XP Deus online store Australia

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Havinago said:
That deus seems cheap?

$999 is just the deposit - there's a further $1,200 COD to pay upon delivery later this month.

It's not cheap at all - the same Deus detectors were as low as AUD $1,500 (including GST), little more than 12 months ago from the Perth dealer and relative AUD/EUR values haven't slipped as much as the AUD/USD value applicable to American-origin detectors.

grubstake said:
Havinago said:
That deus seems cheap?

$999 is just the deposit - there's a further $1,200 COD to pay upon delivery later this month.

It's not cheap at all - the same Deus detectors were as low as AUD $1,500 (including GST), little more than 12 months ago from the Perth dealer and relative AUD/EUR values haven't slipped as much as the AUD/USD value applicable to American-origin detectors.

Lol didn't see the Deposit bit, thought it was $999 then it would of been cheap ;)

grubstake said:
Havinago said:
That deus seems cheap?

its now $ 1,950 in perth for V3 3.X .. version 3.2 . with 22cm coil .

Good luck to him, though I won't be pre-ordering anything ever again, at least he is not asking for the full amount up front. The price he quotes for the deus with the 11" inch coil and ws4 headphones, is about the same as what it costs to privately import one from France. The flip down leather case for the control box usually comes standard with the detector, not an optional or bonus accessory as mentioned.

Might be worth having a chat with him to see what the go is.

Another alternative is this guy (Michael) in NZ. http://www.xpdeus.co.nz/ I have dealt with him personally and have found him to be honest and helpful. Not sure what the GST and import implications are but if you are looking for a Deus he would be worth contacting. Details on his website. I purchased one from him a few months back when I was over there. Cheers

$1500 NZ is pretty damned cheap, considering it also includes the local GST. Would still work out a hell of a lot cheaper than any Australian bought Deus, even with import duties included.

The Deus Dealer is Me,
Sorry haven't checked in here for a while.

If you have any questions please get in touch,
The pre-order is over and the Deus is in Stock.

Cheers

Clegy

P.S Thanks Ramjet for spreading the info.

Ordered a Deus for Son from Clegy online on a Sunday,(http://detectorist.com.au/) Son got it via Post on Wednesday morn. Finally XP have a OZ importer who is prepared to stock and service the Deus. I have had one for a little over a year, very good news for all who are thinking of the Deus, it is a magic machine that can be as powerful as you want, or simply turn on and go. For a good book to help you go into depth and harness the power of the Deus, or to help you decide if the Deus is for you, grab Andy Sabisch "The Deus Handbook", compliments the manual of the Deus.

Glad you are enjoying the Deus Norvic, it really does put the word "fun" back into detecting. We have recently had about five new Deus owners join the ranks down here, so word is definitely getting around. :)

Goldpick that`s it, since having the Deus I`ve been trying to work out what it is about the Deus, tis the "fun" for sure. Innovative, lightweight etc all apply but it really is a fun machine. Just love it, and my Z and my SDC.

Latest posts