AT Pro Hunts 2016

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys!

Get up next Saturday and will be keen for a hunt most days but need to clear it with the boss.

RJ - I will be staying at Batuea Bay.

Pm for mobile if you are free!

Mike.

Goldpick said:
Mike, how did you find the NEL Storm weight/balance wise? :)

Hey GP,

The coil itself is quite light but once fitted you can defiantly feel the lower plastic shaft bow with the extra weight. Not enough to worry though and got used to it quite quickly. Balance was not a huge problem once accustomed to the change going from the 5x8" to the 13x14".

I might look at getting a replacement alloy shaft in the future but that was bound to happen as the plastic one gets quite knocked around.

Cheers Mate. :)

1462534009_image.jpeg

Hi all,

Been out of action for around 5 weeks due to Bub number 3 causing trouble so have not been out for awhile.

Was reorganising the garage tonight and noticed that a Lesney truck I had found previously had a personal touch...

1462534823_image.jpeg

Nothing special but thought David Smith would like to know where his dump truck is. Hope to get out soon in the next year or two for a hunt!!! :( :( :(

Mike :D

Not just one, but two common names of the day put together.
still, quite possible to date the truck, do the maths, search local, and find Dave. :D
Asking everyone the questions along the way for the inundation of information pursuant to the hunt that will fringe benefit your future Mike. ;)
IE: Make it work for you. :lol:

Well it's about time I got out for a quick hunt and that I did after work this arvo for less than an hour. Been months since I last had a swing and was nice to get a few coins.

1466156624_image.jpeg

1466156650_image.jpeg

Penny is a crusty 1916 but any copper other than a 1-2cent is fine with me?

Going to try and take the Daughter out sometime over the weekend as she wants to be my digger!!!

Cheers!

Mike. ?

A good showing from the silver dept Mike, older dates too. I'm sure your daughter will have fun digging treasures for you, she might want her own detector soon. ;)

Check out the detail showing on that 1919 3d Mike, full on ,... careful on the cleanup, should come up very nice. CAB er I recon. :eek: :cool: :p

AtomRat said:
Darn clear n crisp photo there :eek: what did you use to take it?

Hey AR, just used my new phone and zoomed! Works a treat.

I just bought some coin holders so this one will go straight in one!!!

Might head out tonight once the shin biters are asleep for a relaxing swing.

Mike.

Latest posts