Anaconda Sales

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok thanks, so I was just watching the videos of the lost stallion gold and can't find the rest to finish off the videos????

So they are saying the x-terra 705 gold pack is normally 1k, thought the normal price for that was around $900.

Yeah thats what I was thinking, brother & I went in there (Ballarat) about a month or so back & it was only about $850.

ozziii said:
Yeah thats what I was thinking, brother & I went in there (Ballarat) about a month or so back & it was only about $850.

Most places do that for a tactic. Especially new year sales, jack up prices before Christmas and lower them back to normal for new years specials...

PA has librarian gurus :eek:
PA__H A S__L I B R A R I A N__G U R U S :eek: :eek: :D

Ramjet said:
An old trick. Up the price just before a sale.

If you have proof of this report it to the ACCC it's illegal to up the price just before a sale to make it seem like a bigger discount. Falls under False or misleading representations.
They must have sold the product at the new price for a reasonable amount of time before introducing the sale.

I just got the xterra 705 gold pack from anaconda for $702, miners den was selling it for $780, so I used anacondas price match deal less 10% to get it for $702.
Original price was $850

You will find that the Minelab Detectors are not included in the sale. If you look at the fine print it says

Excludes sale items, Ground Breaking products, Headland, Yamaha, Exide Batteries & Minelab. Colours and sizes will vary from store to store. Store stock only. Not in conjunction with any other offer. "

Well done Kai for getting it for $702, thats the way to do it .

I joined "Anaconda and got the 20% discount off the first purchase offer and then bought my 705 Dual Pack for $759 instead of the $950 they had it on sale for

"30 per cent off all full priced items". They don't have this sale listed on their website?

Magilla said:
"30 per cent off all full priced items". They don't have this sale listed on their website?

Don't forget that a 'carpark' sale is restricted to whatever items they choose to display outside the shop - that discount doesn't apply to regular-priced items inside.

Went down today to check out what they had but there was nothing that took my eye, looked a bit like they were just trying to clear out some old stock. Thanks for the heads up Jaros.

grubstake said:
Magilla said:

Don't forget that a 'carpark' sale is restricted to whatever items they choose to display outside the shop - that discount doesn't apply to regular-priced items inside.
Sneaky l'il critters aren't they?? :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts