Sluicy GS21 information and questions

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The gs21 got delivered yesterday, from cw and i'm picking the pump up tomorrow :D needless to say, like big kev i'm excited :) :D :lol:

So went to Tuena with the gs21 and it performed quite well, the only thing about this sluice is that it is a bit big for me to carry around, not having a 4wd yet does make it hard. Not sure if I should hang on to it or get a smaller model so if anyone is keen to grab a gs21 msg me and we might come to an agreement :)

Hi guys, yes its true, if you get a hold of me on the phone or in person (Owen)...im not much help to you on these things as iv had very little hands on with sluices as a prospector...im into metal detectors...however ...i do get on with the manufacturer and have had lengthy talks on having some new models built. This has come about by listening to the end users of these things. One of those models is a smaller version of the GS21. (Tumbler) I should have one very soon and have already seen the prototype. I also drive to Vic to pick this stock up personally.
The person who is in the know is Dave....we had to give him something to do in the shop..lollololol

The tumbler sounds good :) but not sure if i'll make one or buy a smaller banker :)

Latest posts