Favourite loupes

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Wondering what people find suits them on the magnifying field of view ? I'm using a Chinese 40+loupe and a megaview with the diff lenses , which I use the 4+ , looking at gemoro loupes .. Anybody got preferences ?

Barney

I have a canon its about 60x and is sensationally clear. It is the laser collimating lens from a photocopier. Well worth the effort to track one down!

Dug this one from the annals. Decided to invest in a Belomo 10X loupe a couple of months back. Cost a bit but very nice and very sharp. In fact so good I decided to buy a Belemo graticule as well. Worth the money.

Anybody interested in a 10X Belomo PM me. The guy who is supplying me the graticule stuffed up what was sent, so there is a 10X loupe down at my local P.O waiting to be returned to Belarus. Don't know what he wants for it, but it's here.

I use the Belomo triplet 10x with the lanyard. At times the lanyard is handy, other times you don't want it on.

Clarity is good and magnification is enough for most things needed in various fields.

Price is high but you get what you pay for in some cases, this being one of them.

AtomRat said:
for ( i =0, i < x, i++ ).... oh wrong loop :p

How much are they Mr.Magoo?

I'm not sure of the exact price. I'll message the guy tonight to see what he can do. It's brand new, still in the satchel. He sent out an standard 10X which I already have (he realized what he'd done a couple of days after sending).

As Westaus and shivan have stated excellent quality. You will notice a lot more quality over your cheaper options.

Latest posts