Mini Tumbler for small rocks or coins

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi guys i saw a tumbler like this on youtube and the guy was useing it to polish empty bullet casings so I thought id use this idea for small rock's and coins

First I went and a small cars window wiper motor $22 from a wreckers yard and then I found the wood and the L brackets in the shed I also got small wheels from Bunnings $4.50 each and i got the buckets ,I also had a power supply in the so i used that to, just got to try it out now on something worthy :D Im also thinking of getting another motor like this one to make a small Trommell any help with this one would be great [video=480,360]https://youtu.be/4skIIRlFeQw[/video]

Good little tumbler mate, if the buckets don't last long, try out just large diam pvc pipe with end caps, they seem to last a while. Noise reduction is preferred if the unit will be closeby the house or workshed to prevent headaches... :lol:

Looks good mate. Should do the trick. Well done...

I think AtomRat gives you some sage advice re noise reduction and the pvc pipe. Something to think about for version 2.0 perhaps.

Anyways thanks for posting.