MX5 vs MX Sport Questions...

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Is the extra coin going to be worth paying for the MX Sport over the MX5?
Will the MX Sport be able to handle wet sand at the beach or will it just be a fresh water kind of detector?
How good is the MX5 on the wet sand?

Never really seen much if anything about the MX5 on here & seeing as though the MX Sports is only newly released you'll be struggling to get any comparisons yet. The US forums might give more info & they seem to be 50/50 on the MX Sport so far.

DropBear said:
I thought you were talking about a Madza MX5 there for a bit...

Haha.... You know, I also thought it looked like that when I wrote it!!!

mbasko said:
Never really seen much if anything about the MX5 on here & seeing as though the MX Sports is only newly released you'll be struggling to get any comparisons yet. The US forums might give more info & they seem to be 50/50 on the MX Sport so far.

Yeah, I thought as much...

It that first video where the show the MXT NOT seeing the coin they had the Disc up to high, I did a Test that Blows their test out of the water all the MXT Tests were Rigged I have a Video To prove it and I all but made it impossible for it to see the Coin next to the Nail and still I got the coin and the nail as 2 different signals or just signalling on the coin. So take no notice of Any of their references to the MXT, It is all Lie's, Oh and did you notice they never did the Ground balance test with the MXT because it would have balanced out that ground in 2 pumps of the coil and they said that their test soil was mineralized giving a Ground reading of 58 - 59 well those readings are only just above normal, when you consider that I have used the MXT in soil that reads in to the 80s/90s and still been able to ground balance, If the MX5 works better than the MXT why is the MXT about 600 dollars more and if that MX-S is better than the MXT why is the MXT over a 100 buck more than the MX-S, the only thing the MX-S has going for it is it can be submerged, where as the MXT has seals on it so the Rain will not effect it and if a person is not going diving with their MXTs then they don't need the MX-S because it is Inferior.

John

Latest posts