Gutted

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
LOST- Access to a great local spot. :( Had permission from what we thought were the correct authorities, only to meet Mrs Grumpy Old Hag, who had other ideas. Gutted.

Not sure Heatho? We'd been there maybe 3 or 4 times and never had any issues. The place had been producing PD's with quite a few silvers. Then we just ran into a grumpy old hag with an authority complex, who obviously hadn't been informed of our "permission" and went and made a formal complaint. Now we have to write a formal letter that will be submitted to the "board" for approval for our activities, but I don't like our chances. Usually easier to say NO, than to get through the red tape.

Whipped in on her broomstick when she spotted you'se from overhead (I bet) ,... just lucky she didn't flog you'se all up and screech questions later, leaving tattered ripped , torn and bruised detectorist to lick their wounds and wimper away while she stood there gruffly with her hands on her hips and her ugly crooked nose in the air (nice hips though,... the hag) :eek: :p :/ :mad: :/ 8) :p :D

I've had a bit to do with hags in my time Paul,... for some reason they all had good looking hips. :lol: :p

DAN77 said:
Not sure Heatho? We'd been there maybe 3 or 4 times and never had any issues. The place had been producing PD's with quite a few silvers. Then we just ran into a grumpy old hag with an authority complex, who obviously hadn't been informed of our "permission" and went and made a formal complaint. Now we have to write a formal letter that will be submitted to the "board" for approval for our activities, but I don't like our chances. Usually easier to say NO, than to get through the red tape.

Too bad Dan, the fun police are always out in force. Its perplexing why they even bother concerning themseves with our activities.

A semi trailer load of sand in the offending driveway has a certain delightfully succinct style of getting the disgruntled message across in a harmless yet infuriating manner. Food for thought. Thats what Panda would do. If she is the ower of felines all the more so.

Ha,... every cat for miles around,... a liberal spraying of catnip juice over the sand. :eek:

Latest posts