Crowley's Prospecting Adventures

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AussieGamer_Ben said:
as soon as I can afford a decent camera my vids will be better quality. and I will use a tripod so I can focus on digging and panning rather then holding the camera

I definetly have the gold fever. im recovering from a broken leg, but that's still not stopping me
That's the way Ben, once you get bitten your hooked :lol: I've been panning and sluicing since Oct last year mate it's definitely exciting when you get amongst it :D
I want to get out to Mitchells and give it a go one day, keep the video's coming :)
Craig

Sluicingoose said:
AussieGamer_Ben said:
as soon as I can afford a decent camera my vids will be better quality. and I will use a tripod so I can focus on digging and panning rather then holding the camera

I definetly have the gold fever. im recovering from a broken leg, but that's still not stopping me
That's the way Ben, once you get bitten your hooked :lol: I've been panning and sluicing since Oct last year mate it's definitely exciting when you get amongst it :D
I want to get out to Mitchells and give it a go one day, keep the video's coming :)
Craig

hopefully will run into u out there one day. or if u don't know where it is id be happy to show u.

Great videos Ben. Make sure you get to the bottom of those crevices, and if the material down there is hard packed and clayey with pebbles and wash in it, so much the better.

AussieGamer_Ben said:
I will try to.
I will have to try and get another camera as I am only using my phone. sorry if the vids are boring. and I new camera will eliminate the narrow screen.
but I cant afford it atm

You should be able to set your phone to auto rotate so when you turn your phone to the landscape orientation it will take pics & video that way, then you can just hold phone sideways & the pic/video will be much bigger. Its all in the setting or maybe the camera settings.
Good video's so far too.

AussieGamer_Ben said:
Sluicingoose said:
AussieGamer_Ben said:

Craig

hopefully will run into u out there one day. or if u don't know where it is id be happy to show u.
Yeah mate could be a plan ;)