Crowley's Prospecting Adventures

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good stuff mate, all gold is good gold especially when it's your first panning effort in that location, cheers for posting up a vid clip, doc Johnson was doing it for awhile but I haven't seen one of his vids for sometime now and of course we have the infamous WalnLiz show, keep em coming mate love watching forum members out on the hunt :cool:

Great first vid Ben, always great to put a name to a face ( or is that face to a name, dot the t's and cross the i's :lol: ) and see some color! Good little crevacing spot buddy, hope you scrape out the big one :D

thanx guys. I really enjoy panning. and I hope people around aus and the world enjoy my videos.
im just hoping my finds get more frequent and bigger

Good on ya Ben, and thanks for sharing, yeah, isn't it a great hobby. Love getting outdoors and finding some color.

Good on ya Ben, nice color, and beautiful looking creek....i'd like to be let loose in there.

AussieGamer_Ben said:
...tell me what u think.
Hey Ben they're nice casual videos. I reckon landscape will give a better experience for the viewer so give that a go to compare, keep it up mate.
Jon

Good on ya Ben, been enjoying the vids. can u show us you digging out the crevices or hole, and the sort of ground your digging whether it's hard pack or old river wash that would be good.

Cheers

Len

I will try to.
I will have to try and get another camera as I am only using my phone. sorry if the vids are boring. and I new camera will eliminate the narrow screen.
but I cant afford it atm

AussieGamer_Ben said:
I will try to.
I will have to try and get another camera as I am only using my phone. sorry if the vids are boring. and I new camera will eliminate the narrow screen.
but I cant afford it atm
Not they're not boring, you're doing good mate, good to see you out enjoying the hobby.

as soon as I can afford a decent camera my vids will be better quality. and I will use a tripod so I can focus on digging and panning rather then holding the camera

I definetly have the gold fever. im recovering from a broken leg, but that's still not stopping me