Ground EFX

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi guys dont know much about detectoring my mate gave me this treasure commander just look for imput . It does pickup my .4gm nuggy but it indicates iron and quarter signal both ends of extreme... aparently the gold here is low frequency? Any imput would be apreciated thanx even for a giggle...

I just stumbled across one of these detectors on gumtree. They look like submersiable units but the only info I'm finding is that the coil is submersible only like most others. Has anyone heard much on these? I like the tough design of the handle its got but also means xtra weight here and there.

Anyone used one?

I've had a quick geeze about on the tube at them. Seems like another possible good unit? Only heard of them earlier and it all seems rather legit, clean and proffessional. Prices are not bad either, but I personally wouldn't like touchscreens

Duck dynasty is the first thing that comes to mind when i see these . Same detectors but in camo .
Kelly co have been floggin them now for 2 years .

Latest posts