numpty's finds with an old coinmaster 5000D

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
well sorry theres not much to show for my 4 times out but im slowly getting better finds than the couple of kilos of slaw ive been bringing home, we should be on an hourly rate while we detect :lol: , i can only imagine how many tons of rubbish us good folk clean up.
has been good fun, met a few people while out and about and not one bad comment from the public, everyone i have spoken to has been very nice so thats a bonus, im sure i will run into some knob eventually but no big deal..... i hope :).
will keep at it cause im hooked. probably up grade to a better detector cause this was my uncle first one he bought, must be nearly 40 years old i think. i like using it as he passed away and i wonder around thinking of him and smile.

Historical societies are worth a gander, where I'm getting my PD's no one would think to much development has happened, old photo's and imagination goes a long way along with luck, i personally haven't found anything in the shade yet but a silver ring, but that's not to say there wasn't a tree there 120yrs ago :cool:

Edit: Methodical griding has a lot to say for its self too ;)

I like PD's a lot but any goldie's a good goldie in my book i'd feel short changed if i didnt come home with at least $1 for my effort :lol:, when my wife comes with me i say to her at least we wont starve there is a couple bucks worth of chips there, now just need to find enough for the fish :lol:

That a beautiful way to open the silver and the predec account, a reward for effort mate, top coin.

Those Whites 5 000d's are great big detecta's, and you are certainly showing that you can use one Numpty, well done on the beaut silver score with it,.... you will do well having a start with that as a first machine,.... it will hone your ability in a different way first up,....save the dosh you find to fund the next machine, and by the time you get there you will be an ace hunter already with proximity skills behind you. :D ;)

Latest posts